Be Fuel Card Review
Be Fuelcards act as independent agents for BP’s line of business fuel cards and have been operating in the field since 1993. Surprisingly, they were initially a truck stop service prior to that and took on the BP Fuel Card business side of their activities in 2005. Since then they have been working hard to provide an extensive network of services stations and helping to reduce the fueling costs for fleet businesses across the UK.
Be Fuelcard’s customer base coves businesses across the board from small concerns with three or four vehicles to multi-nationals with 100s of vans and LGVs in their fleets. Their aim is to help companies increase their administrative efficiency, reduce the amount of paperwork by transferring processes onto online automated management systems and provide access to better fuel deals that can have a big impact on the running of any fleet, whatever the size.
|Be Fuel Card Review|
|Fuel Card Management Options||Individual driver or vehicle or driver and vehicle|
Online account management tools
Fixed price or pump price cards available
Suitable for all size fleets
|Reviewed by Expert Market||24/03/2015|
Be Fuelcard Prices
Be Fuelcards offer everything that BP do but as an agent for the company which means that there is no initial charge or annual fee for the card or to sign up for an account with the company. Cards can be designated either to an individual driver or vehicle or both and there is only a small surcharge of 50 pence if the card is not used within one particular calendar month.
Be Fuelcard Options
As independent agents for BP, Be Fuelcards offer two types of card for business that can be used in over 2,300 sites across the UK. The first is the BP Plus card which operates a pump priced policy and is designed to give operators a fair degree of flexibility, allowing them to control purchases and monitor fuel consumption. The second is the BP Plus Bunker fuel card that is aimed more at HGV, LGV and PSV fleets with a fixed weekly diesel price as well as all the benefits that come with the ordinary Plus card. p>
BP gives one of the best coverage in the UK for businesses that run a nationwide fleet and the cards can be used to pay for additional outlays such as toll and ferry charges and, in some cases, shop goods and vehicle related accessories such as lubricant.
BP Plus Card
The BP Plus card can has a number of advantages for businesses of all sizes that make it a popular choice for many fleets.
- Businesses have access to a wide network of service stations across the UK which includes the best motorway and extensive A road coverage. li>
- Be Fuelcard drivers don’t need to worry about collecting receipts, the card automatically processes the payment and it is then invoiced back to the company.
- The card comes with a host of online management tools that help businesses keep track of sales and monitor their fleet performance as well as reducing the impact of possible fraud.
- Fleet managers have complete control and can cancel cards and determine the level of usage for their drivers.
- Using the Be Fuelcard frees up administration time and improves transportation cash flow, giving businesses access to some of the best fuel prices in the country.
BP Plus Bunker Card
The Bunker card is slightly different from the BP Plus card in that it is specifically aimed at the heavy goods vehicle end of the market.
- With access to the BP network, it reduces the need for businesses to keep and maintain their own bunker supplies.
- It gives them access to specialist sites with higher canopies and driver amenities.
- The card can also be used at any Routex site across Europe, and can be adjusted to pay for important costs such as toll charges.
You don’t lose out on anything by going through an independent agent such as Be Fuelcard and they boast that they offer a more personal service that is geared to businesses with fleets that need to run like clockwork in today’s competitive environment. The company also offer extras such as route planning and site locators. As with other fuel cards, one major benefit is cutting down on paperwork and making fuel transactions more transparent and streamlined.
The online fuel management tools that come with the Be Fuelcard service are as good as any of its competitors with the option to be invoiced on a weekly or monthly basis. Fleet managers have the control to cancel and change the terms of cards for their drivers and produce meaningful reports on fuel usage. Be Fuelcards do not act as agent for BP’s Supercharge card which gives access to the majority of the UK’s service stations.
Using an agent like Be Fuelcards to handle your fleet fuel card provision is always an option but it also pays to compare the rest of the market. Searching for the right card and provider can be a time consuming process but with Expert Market you can make those comparisons in a matter of seconds. All you need to do is fill in the details of what you need below.